I’m sorry I’ve been MIA again! This month has been extremely busy for me school wise. So what that means is me trying to get my shit together.
Since my sophomore year is coming to an end I thought I would reflect a little on how this year went!
I started this year extremely excited and open minded. I was going to be living in a new apartment with 3 other girls and I could not wait! Here is a list of juicy and exciting things that have happened!
1.The apartment of 4 turned into an apartment of 2. I don’t want to go into much detail but, let’s just say this situation was MESSY.
2. Since this issue happened I was out of school for 3 weeks. This made my first semester extremely difficult.
3. Halloween came around and that was fun. Here is a photo of my costumes. Yes, that is plural.
4. Two weeks before the end of my first semester I made the decisions to move to a one bedroom apartment.This was by far the best decision I have made in a while.
5. Because of this decision, I had to pack ALL of my stuff up AGAIN and take it home just to move it back a third time. So yes, I had to move 3 times.
6. I killed all of my exams and went out with a close friend of mine to celebrate (those are virgin drinks btw).
7. Christmas break was fun and all but I was ready to move into my NEW space!! Here are some photos of my new crib.
8. Second semester classes were great except for one. But no worries I already gave that teacher a bad review.
9. I received an internship position through Live Nation for marketing and Social Media.
10. I was able to help with Spring Weekend. We had bands such as Small Pools, The Ying Yang Twins, and Bowling For Soup.
10. Greek Week happened and well, that was a mess. But a fun mess.
As you can tell my life isn’t too exciting. This semester I learned a lot about myself. I lost some close friends along the way but, I have also gained new ones. Nothing is wrong with out growing people. With that being I said I wish them nothing but the best.
Now, with summer a week away I can’t wait to share my experiences with you and to actually start blogging more!
Follow me on Snapchat to see what I’m up to!
TV SHOW: 13 Reasons Why & Narcos
FOOD: Club Crackers
WORKOUT: Glute Bridges
ACTIVITY: Didn’t have time to do anything fun this month