First, I want to apologize for the fact that I have been MIA. March has been one hell of a month that has been filled with so many exciting and stressful things. Let me break it down for you.
- I had to create a big girl resume and cover letter
- I had to actually apply to internships
- Anyone who has been applying to internships knows how stressful this is. You proofread your resume 5 million times, you question if that’s how you actually spell your name, and you question whether or not you can actually do the work.
- My phone screen and battery are pretty much dead. Therefore I have to come up with the money to buy a new iPhone. Who knew that the iPhone 7 was $900?!?
- Last week was honestly the week from hell. I had a stats test AND a Spanish test the same day. Let’s be real math is pretty much a language within itself.
- Spring Break was a blast BUT I had 2 interviews for 2 different internships. I was sweating bullets.
- After the interview, I was checking my phone and email every minute
Honestly, when I read that list it doesn’t seem like much has happened this month. But, when this is all happening at once it can become overwhelming.
In regards to the 2 internships, I landed both of them!! I will be helping a local brewery with their social media and possibly helping with a wedding reception. My other internship is a marketing one with Live Nation. So hello to adulting, beer and concerts all summer long!
Now that I have successfully landed 2 internships I can kind of relax. I say kind of because my Spring semester ends in May. So please say a little prayer for me because that means tons of final projects and tests.
Here’s to March and the many opportunities it brought me!
TV SHOW: Big Little Lies
FOOD: Tuna Pasta
WORKOUT: Any back exercise!